diversity. authenticity. professionalism.
Freeskiing is a sport full of opportunities for those involved. Athletes have countless visions, hopes, goals and passion for the sport they created.
Global brands and federations recognize freeskiing‘s potential, while core brands manage to grow quicker than the sport itself.
Our mission is to create a network that links athletes, industry and federations together, by focusing on freeskiing‘s very own strengths.
Our vision is to enhance diversity, save authenticity and provide professionalism for the sport of freeskiing.
We‘ll have an open ear for any athlete seeking to make a living out of their sport, provide them with a professional infrastructure and guide them to the direction they want to take their career.
We‘ll create opportunities and provide consultancy for those companies, federations and organizations who want to be a part of an authentic and diverse vision of freeskiing.
The core of this network consists of a set of skills and assets that WE can provide.
Dani Schiessl co-owner, management
- professional freeskier 2007 - 2010
- bachelor of art in business, sports-, culture- and eventmanagement
- team management Oakley Europe, 2010 - present
- team Management K2 Europe, 2008 - 2010
Armin Schiessl co-owner, project management and accounting
- project manager 2011 - present
- master of arts, business administration & engineering - project management
- diploma, environmental engineering
Thomas Hlawitschka co-owner, coach and athletic director
- professional freeskier 2007 - present
- sport science, university of Innsbruck
- head coach freeski team Germany
- legs of steel foundation member
Tobi Reindl co-owner, management
- management and economics, university of Innsbruck
- professional freeskier 2007 - 2012
- co-owner, management LOS Media Ltd.